Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Hey, Valentine!

Happy Valentine's Day!  Here's a cute little card I made just for today.  It's the same pirate from my little treat bags for Aaron's class.  By the way, when he saw the completed treat bags, he told his mom:  "Nanna did a really good job coloring."  Gotta love that little guy.  He spent at least 5 minutes choosing which crayon heart to give to his teacher (sweet) so I made hers a little fancier.
I love this little pirate.  I am partial to him partly because Aaron loves all things pirate so much and partly because he's just stinkin' cute.
I used a few of the little hearts that were punched out from the Cherry Cobbler layer to add to the image, as embellishments.
With my bum knee and all, I didn't get many projects made this year for Valentine's Day.  Sigh... let's move on, anyway.  One good thing about being an artist... there's always another project to be made and it's waiting just around the corner.  Have a Happy Heart Day today!
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world.
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...