Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Styles of Scrapbooking, Using Journals

Ready for another popular style of scrapbooking?  Let's jump right in then.  Today, we'll look at using journals.  If you need a review of the styles of scrapbooking that I've covered so far, just keep scrolling until you've covered it all.  Leave me a comment if you have a question about any of it.

4.
using journals
--- such as our Epic Day This And That Journal, with coordinating designer stickers, Washi Tape and Rotary stamp.  These are great for taking with you on a trip and adding journaling and mementos as you travel.  This is a modern, more casual style of scrapbooking.  You can also use journals as a way to jot down and keep track of journaling ideas and/or layout sketches for future scrapbooking projects.

Here are a bunch of samples of kinds of journals that I've made and used.  They do not have to be just for scrapbooking, as they are handy for using in many ways.
I love making these little journals.  They are handy just for jotting down anything you need to remember.  Stampin' Up! is coming out with a new, larger version of this one.  I can't wait to plan how I want to decorate it and use it.

This journal helps me keep track of fun things the kids say and do... so I can use them later in my scrapbooking.
This journals helps organize Christmas preparations and record memories.
I made these 2 journals with My Digital Studio and had them printed for me.  I use them for planning and keeping track of ideas for classes and/or projects, including my scrapbooking.
This one is a prayer journal.  We each made one in my Scraps and Prayers class.  It has a coordinating bookmark.
These next 5 journals are technique journals that I've made and find very useful.  They make for handy and useful references when planning new projects, including scrapbooking.




Whew!  That's a lot to cover in one post.  You certainly should have gotten an idea or two to inspire you from all of these.  Now go try your own!  Have fun!

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...