Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Here's a sneak peek at what's been going on around my house this month, in preparation for the wonderful Christmas season.   
After our old tree died (the day of one of my biggest parties) we trashed it and later went looking for a new one.  This is a teeny tiny bit shorter and a lot narrower than the old tree, so it gives us more seating space.  This year, I went with a very elegant look ... silver, gold, champagne and white.  I've always loved mixing metallics together and this is the year to do it.  There are lots of these colors out there and they're often mixed together.

Here's a peek at part of my wreath.  I've had the wreath for several years now and love it.  I love that it works perfectly with my 'new look' for the rest of my decor.
I'll share more later on it all.  

Next up:  a peek at the Christmas portraits of our furry babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...