Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Wondrous Wreath

One of my favorite new stamp sets is from our Holiday Catalog.  It's called Wondrous Wreath and comes with coordinating framelits!  We've had wreaths in the past that I loved but they had to be cut out with labor intensive fussy cutting.  I actually like to do fussy cutting, but it takes a lot more time.  The framelits make it easy peasy to create a gorgeous project using the wreath and in a lot less time.   That means more time for other projects!  


Click here to see a video on using these coordinating products.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmGvHHgdUh0&list=TLBrp22gSLU-YnwPRc2ULYXxu_7TWUJnWV
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...