Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Project Life: A Memory Keeping System for You

Want to preserve your memories but have little time?  Project Life may be just the answer for you.
  - Tell your life story quickly and easily.
  - Have the option of 2 different sizes of albums.
  - Keep it simple.
  - Keep it quick.
  - Actually get it done!
Above:  Project Life cards used to create a little banner in my studio.
Below:  Working on actual Project Life pages.
Here's a video to help you get started: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Oj2Abafrjc4

Above:  Some of our actual Project Life products, from Stampin' Up! 

Does any (or all) of this grab your interest?  I imagine it will.  Sometimes, though, we need someone to just guide us a bit to get us started.  I'm here for you on that!  
Starting in 2015, I will be teaching Project Life Saturday classes.  Stay tuned for more info on my 2015 class schedules.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...