Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2014

My Christmas Retreat Projects

In today's post, I'd like to share my Christmas Retreat projects with you.  They're all done with lots of Cherry Cobbler... a wonderful color for Christmas.
I've kept the calendar simple, so there's room to add a photo or two.
Our Fry Box Die makes a fun and easy project to hold treats.
This is one of our tiny gift boxes.  I'm using it as an ornament, but it could easily hold a surprise gift inside, too.
This treat holder is a favorite of mine.  It's easy to cut, score and put together.
Here are all the projects again:
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...