Pages

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Double Oak Leaves Fall Card

Take my previous Fall card design, turn the leaves the opposite direction, change up the embellishment, add a strip of DSP... and you have today's card.  Ta Da! 
I have stacked tow of our gold metallic buttons again for the embellishment, topped with a few sprigs from our burlap ribbon.  Stamped leaves on the envelope tie everything together.
I've added a layer of Crushed Curry over the Mossy Meadow card base.
Same technique...
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...