Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Christmas Card with Ornamental Pine, Part 5

Here's my last card (for now) with our Ornamental Pine stamp set.  This one has a simple but striking color story.  I like all the cards I've made with this stamp set, but I think this one is my favorite.
It's all Crumb Cake, with Early Espresso sponging.  The pine boughs are stamped with Always Artichoke... on the card and the envelope.  The sparkle is done with Iridescent Ice EP.
This is the card that is in a tie for first place with the wreath card (card #2). 
Here are all 5 of the cards I've made with this stamp set.  Which card of the 5 do you like the best?
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...