Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Christmas Boutique Open House Projects, Part 3

Today's post is all about a envelope/card that can also hold a gift card... or cash!  I've used one of our Gift Card Enclosure Pack pieces to create a special gift for a special someone.  I've kept it simple, to have time to complete several projects during my Open House and you'll want to keep it simple so you have time to make several for several special someones.
So where did I get the tree?  It's punched from a tag I created for one of my next projects.  Come back soon to check it out.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...