Pages

Friday, November 21, 2014

Christmas Boutique Open House Projects, Part 2

I have more to share with you today about our Make and Take projects for my upcoming Christmas Boutique and Open House.  In my previous post, I shared 2 versions of a card with a punched out circle.  Today, I'll show you how we'll keep that punched out circle and use it for another project.  
We'll stamp on that punched out circle and use it to embellish a cute little bag.  With just a stamped circle and a bit of ribbon, we can decorate a cute little bag to hold all our party projects!  Easy... and fun!  Come back soon for some peeks at more of my projects.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...