Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Wooden Leaves Fall Card

Happy World Card Making Day.  What a great day to stamp.  Yesterday, Jennifer and I did something we haven't done in well over a year.  We stamped together!  It was so much fun.  She created several gorgeous Fall cards and I worked on my upcoming cards for my October 25 Christmas Retreat.  I must say that I got into the groove so much that I started stamping again after dinner and the next thing I knew, it was 2:00 in the morning!  I 'd already finished all the projects for the Retreat (as well as the projects for my November 22 Retreat) and I now have EVERYTHING finished for my October Retreat.  Woo hoo!  What a great feeling!  I'll share some sneak peeks soon.  I have to get it all photographed, watermarked and uploaded.

SPECIAL NEWS:
If you live in my area and place an order (before tax and shipping) of $35. or more from now through October 15, you will earn $10. off the October 25 Retreat!!!  I think you'll like what I have planned for you.  We'll be making 3 projects using our gorgeous All is Calm DSP.  Each project has a special surprise inside it!  We'll enjoy a light lunch together and then we'll make 12 cards for Christmas --- 3 each of 4 designs.  They'll be using our wonderful Festival of Tress stamp set and coordinating punch.  By using the same papers on the projects and the same stamp set on the cards, it will save us time and we should be able to complete everything by the end of the class.  
I am holding the enrollment for the Retreat to 6 max!
               Register early to save your spot!!!

So... let's get back to Fall for a while.  We had a real chill settle in to our area yesterday.  It is no longer sitting on the deck weather, so we might as well stay indoors and stamp.

It is so much fun to play with our little wooden elements.  Here's a card using them, along with some gold highlights.  
Look super closely and you can see that the large leaf in the background is stamped in gold ink.
I left the wooden outline leaf natural and sponged over the solid wooden leaf in Mossy Meadow.
Now go stamp something and enjoy World Card Making Day!

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...