Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Table Decor for Every Month of the Year, Part 2

Today, as I continue my little series on table decor, let's look at April, May and June.
For April, I designed a large umbrella template and then made several and attached them to be 3-D.

For May, I used larger flowers die cut from our filter paper and spritzed them using shades of our new In Colors.

For June, I used our butterfly die and layered several butterflies, embossing the top layer.

Come back soon for more in this series.  Have a great day!

... and, before you go... here's the best photo for the week.  
Buster (on the left) and Lilly, in their pen.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...