Pages

Friday, October 3, 2014

Simple Elegance Leaf Card

I have a very simple card to share with you today.  I think it's a perfect example of the beauty in simple elegance.  This is actually one of my favorites so far of all the Fall cards I've made.
The secret to the elegance of this card is the size and number of layers and the fact that the top layer is popped up on Stampin' Dimensionals.
I'll share more about the beautiful leaves in an upcoming post.  Have a beautiful day and a blessed day.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...