Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Meet My New Babies

Let's take a short break from stamping and let you meet my new babies.  I present Lady Lilly Belle and Sir Buster Bo Jangles, 2 of the sweetest and cutest Cocker Spaniel puppies ever.  They are now 9 weeks old and we just brought them home yesterday.  I love them to pieces and, yes, they chose me!
These were taken yesterday after I gave them a bath and they're all ready to fall asleep.






Aren't they the sweetest little guys ever!  Toby Joe doesn't really know what to make of them yet.  We're having a ball.  I'll be back soon with lots more design inspiration to share with you so be sure to come on back.  Have a great day!

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. They are wonderful. We have one that is 11.
    Where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...