Pages

Friday, October 24, 2014

Festival Of Trees Duo

Today, I'm starting a new series to share some ideas with you for table centerpieces... for the entire year!  I volunteered to make centerpieces for our church's Birthday Bash dinner last September, so this is what I designed.  I wanted them to have some uniformity, so I chose large canning jars for each table and filled them with seasonal decor for each month.  I made 3 for each table.  Each centerpiece has lots of sparkle and bling for the filler in the jars and I used lots of pretty ribbons wherever possible.  All the pieces are attached to tiny dowels, so they stand up in the jars.

It was really fun and I think everyone liked them a lot.  The best part, besides making people happy, is that I bought tubs to store them and we'll use them again next time:)

Let's start with January, February and March.
For January, I used left-over snowflakes from one of our kits last year.
For February, I used several hearts die cut from our glimmer paper, scored them down the middle, and attached several so they'd be 3-D. 
For March, I used die cut flowers cut from our filter papers and spritzed them until I got the shade I wanted.  After they dried, I spritzed them again with shimmer mist.

Come back soon to see the rest of my decor for each month.  Have a beautiful day.  I'm off to enjoy my Christmas Retreat today.  We're going to have fun!

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...