Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Fall Card With Cute Little Squares

I've taken some time off to work on puppy training and hope to get back to a lot more stamping now, as well.  Here's another Fall card for you today with cute little squares.
Once again, I stayed with colors from our Color Me Autumn DSP for my color story.  I've used Crushed Curry, Blackberry Bliss and Mossy Meadow.  I've embossed the layer directly beneath the squares.  I've spritzed a little sparkle onto the embossed layer, but I don't think you can see it in the photo. 
The leaf squares are popped up on Stampin' Dimensionals and I sponged around the little banner.
You'll notice that I have a couple more cut leaves, as embellishments on this card.  (I made a lot of them)  Here's the set of framelits I used to cut them.
They are shown here on the magnetic card I use to store them.  Notice how I added a number to the top corner, to remind me to check if they're all back on the card before I put them away.
Puppy Update:
The puppy training is still quite a full-time job but I do have lots to share with you and think it will be easier, as time goes by, to keep up with it all.  They are growing fast and my days of carrying them both at the same time will soon be over.  They have lots of toys and I love watching them play with them all in their pen.  The play pen has been a life-saver!  Buster can go up and down the 4 steps off our deck.  Lilly has a harder time going down, because she is smaller.  All this would be a lot easier if we hadn't had so many wet, rainy days here.  Thanks for stopping by and come back soon.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...