Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Back to More of my Fall Cards

Today, let's get back to some more of my Fall cards.   These were made with a similar technique to the framelits leaves cards I've shared in several previous posts, but this time I used our large die... to get larger leaves.
I fringed out some pieces from our burlap ribbon to make an embellishment with one of our gold metallic buttons.
Remember this card?  I created the leaves for it using the same technique. 
After sponging my CS and then adding touches of gold embossing, here's how I cut the leaves.
I've saved all the scraps and will use them to cut out more leaves and/or pumpkins using our framelits.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...