Pages

Monday, September 1, 2014

Project Life ... What's it All About?

There's a lot of talk around the stamping/scrapbooking world lately about Project Life.  If you've never heard of it, you're probably wondering what all the talk is about anyway.  I have designed several classes that I'm quite excited to share with you, but I have realized after rethinking it all, that we are all too busy to add more classes to the schedule right now.  I am moving my Project Life classes to the first of the year, when we should all have more time.  In the meantime, let me help you through my blog.  I will be posting pages and projects that I've made using our Project Life materials.

Here's the album that I've decorated.  It's a 6 X 8" size... so cute!

In some of my future posts, I'll share some of my pages from this album.  I have a special plan for this album.

PROJECT LIFE
Are your photos stuffed in a box or still on your camera?  Who will preserve these special moments and memories if you don't?  Do you truly want to preserve your memories but just don't have the time to scrapbook?  Let me teach you how to document your photos without draining your time, your energy, or your budget.  No creativity required!  Let me share with you how to create beautiful memory albums to share your story without all the time and energy of traditional scrapbooking.  It's quick!  It's easy!  It's fun!  Get out your photos, because help is on the way.  I can't share it all in one post though, so I'll just give you a look at some of the kit materials.

First, let's get organized.  Here's how I've organized my kits.
Do you need all the kits?  Absolutely not!!!  I got them because, as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I wanted to show lots of options.  My box, formerly decorated with Christmas greenery, holds 4 of our kits, along with the accessory kits for them.  You can easily just keep all the materials in the box in which they arrive.  I'd suggest you think about what you're going to scrapbook and then order just 1 kit to get started.

So... what all can you make?
Besides album pages, I've used the cards to make several projects as well.
I've added window sheets over some of my pages, so I can write, wipe, and reuse them.  It's just a 'for fun' project that makes me happy.  All these photos give you a sneak peek at some of the actual Project Life cards, as well.  These are from our Everyday Adventure set.






I also made a collage frame, using cards from the same kit.
I've also made a lot of cards and I'll be sharing them with you in some of my upcoming posts, as well as explaining more about Project Life, what it is and how to get started.  We can work on it together!  We'll create some fun layouts along the way, too. 

So order your materials, get them organized and get ready to scrapbook with me.  I'll help you through my blog and then, once we get into the New Year, we can schedule some actual classes.  This way, you'll already have a head start!
Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blog world.  Come back soon for more design inspiration. 
Have a great day!

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...