Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Life Is An Adventure ... a Card w/Project Life Materials

Here's another fun card that I made in a short amount of time, in spite of its fancy layers.
I added 2 different strips of color behind the letters, for added interest.  I stamped some silver speckles onto the envelope to coordinate with the card.
I added a layer of black in between the top layer and the silver glimmer paper.  It really makes it pop.
Life truly is an adventure.  Have a good one today!

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...