Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Here's the Scoop on My Card Design

Remember these 2 cards?  I liked the design of the one on the left so much that I used it to design the Fall card on the right.
... and remember these 2 cards?  I used the design on the left to inspire my Fall design on the right.
Yes, I'm sure you see the card peeking out on the far right.  That's for another time.  Come back and see lots more ideas for design inspiration for Fall cards... and more.  I've been super busy in my studio and have lots to share with you.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...