Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Hello Fall Card

We have a fun new stamp set and I've been playing with it a lot as I have fun making up some new Fall card creations.  This one features stamping and embossing and a familiar design.
It only takes a 1" strip of DSP to make the inside really look pretty.  I always add a white or vanilla to the inside of cards with a dark card base, so you can see your message on it.
Can you see the gold embossing?
I embossed a coordinating envelope, as well.
Did the card layout design look familiar?  Come back for my next post and I'll tell more about this layout, as well as the one I used in my previous post.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...