Pages

Monday, September 22, 2014

Happy First Day of Autumn and Exciting News

It's the first day of Autumn, my absolute favorite time of the year.  Let's celebrate with a Fall card!  I also have some exciting news, so be sure you read the entire post!

One thing I love about living in Illinois is seeing the beauty of the seasons as they change.  OK, I could do without so much winter, but a little is fine.  Autumn is my absolute favorite season and my favorite seasonal cards to make... because of the rich colors.
I stamped with Cajun Craze and Encore Metallic Gold Inks.  The design in the DSP kind of reminds me of Indian Corn.
If you look very closely, you can see the gold shimmer on my card, for my finishing touch.
I added a little stamping on the inside and on the envelope.  In my future posts, I'll be sharing more Fall cards, using a variety of stamps and papers so be sure to come back and see them all.

And now, before I go, I'd like to share some other exciting news with you.  We are getting ready for some puppy love in our home.  We got to meet the entire family Saturday... the mom, the dad and all 5 babies.  The breeder is keeping 1 of the boys, so I took photos of the other 2 boys and the 2 girls.  How will we ever choose who gets to come home with us on October 6?  Here's a peek at these adorable Cocker Spaniels.

Here are the 2 girls:
Here are the 2 boys:
another shot of the 2 girls:
1 of the boys:
We've been wanting a Cocker Spaniel for several years now and, when it didn't work out to adopt sweet little Sammy, we went back to our original plan of finding Cocker Spaniel puppies.  I'll keep you updated on further puppy love soon.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...