Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Happpy Cards, with Project Life Materials

Today, I'd like to share a couple of cards I've made using Project Life materials.  First up, here are the cards.
The card on the left was made by cutting the 'happy' from a Project Life card.  I saved the letters I cut out and used them for the card on the right.  Do you notice anything special about the first card?  It's a shaker card!  It has gold sequins inside and out!  Here's a closer look.
Both of these cards use 2 of my absolute favorite embossing folders.  I LOVE embossing folders.  They can add so much to a card!
... and, before I go, here are the extra pages / blank pages I added to my little Project Life memo pad.  If you missed it, go back to the previous post to see all of my memo pad.
Come back soon, as I keep adding more ways to use Project Life materials.  Rather than post a series all about Project Life, I prefer to keep adding in posts about it, along with lots of other cards and projects I've made, so that I continue to have something for everyone.  Each time I complete a new Project Life project or layout, I'll be sure to share it with you and hope that it inspires you to get going on your projects. 

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...