Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Gorgeous Grunge in Crushed Curry

In today's post, I want to share some more cards... similar to my previous post... but in Crushed Curry.  Take a look and let me know which version you like the best.  
Once again, some of the cards are full size and some are note card size.  All have extra layers of stamping goodness and all can be mailed.


I added candy dot to some of the cards, instead of rhinestones. 
All the cards have coordinating envelopes and there are stamped layers inside the cards.
So..... which version do you like the best?
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...