Pages

Monday, September 15, 2014

Gorgeous Grunge in Coastal Cabana

I've had these ideas rumbling around in my head for a while, so the other day I got out my Gorgeous Grunge stamp set and just started playing around with it.  Here's what came out of it all.
Sometimes I added black to the project and sometimes I just piled on the layers of white.
All the cards have some fun stamped speckles in silver ink, for added texture and interest.
Each card has a bit of bling, as well, with some of our rhinestones.
Some of the cards are note card size and some are full size.  Both sizes can go through the mail.
I played around with a few texts and everything was all set.  Some of the layers were popped up on dimensionals.
The insides were stamped, too, as well as coordinating envelopes.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...