Pages

Friday, September 5, 2014

Cute Tags ... made with Project Life Materials

Today, I have some cute little tags to share with you.  I made them using Project Life materials.  Our Scallop Tag Topper punch makes it quick and easy to turn a 2" strip into a tag! 
They started out as Project Life cards (from our Everyday Adventure kit) and then you trim an inch off the long side.  Save the scrap, cut it in half, and you can decorate the lower edge of 2 tags.  Because they're double-sided, you can get a nice variety going.



Here they are before I decorated them.  I used a little piece of ribbon in each one and secured it with a piece of our white Baker's twine.
Come back to see what I do with them next.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...