Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Blessed Layout

I need to take a step away from my Project Life posts today to share a traditional scrapbooking layout with you that we'll be making at my next Scraps and Prayers class.  It has a Fall/Vintage look to it, which I love and you know how much I love this banner look on a page.
I started with a Crumb Cake base, added a layer of DSP and then added distressing and stamping with Soft Suede ink before attaching it.  The DSP is a 10" square.  
The banner is made with our burlap ribbon and die cut letters.  I actually sewed the linen thread through the banner, leaving long ends of thread at each end of the banner to tie a bow.

I sewed the 2 vintage buttons onto the top ribbon before attaching it to my page.  You could place 1-3 smaller photos on the left page and perhaps try 1 large photo on the right page.  Photos printed in sepia tones would look gorgeous on pages like these.
If you haven't tried this style of look in scrapbooking yet, I hope you'll give it a try.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...