Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Another Fall Card with Some Special Touches

Here's another card I made using the design I shared here.  On this card, you'll notice some special leaves.  I made them myself, to add some special touches to my card.

I added a few gold speckles, for some added textures.
The inside is prettied up, too, with just a couple of special touches.
So now you're probably wondering how I made the leaves.  Come back for my next post and I'll tell you all about it.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...