Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2014

A Project Life Tip and Some Beauty from my Container Garden

Here's a tip today to help you with organizing your Project Life materials. 
With any project you do, the first thing to plan (at least for me) is your color story.  Each Project Life kit is made from several coordinating colors.  Use these colors to work with the entire kit and everything will always look great.  I attached punched flowers to the side of each of my kits, to show what colors to use with each one.  I also attached a piece of the Washi Tape from the coordinating Accessory Kit, to remind me how it all goes together.  The photo shows my Happiness Is Project Life kit.

Before I go, I wanted to share some photos with you from my Container Garden.  We've had the most gorgeous Hibiscus blooms this year and we just love them!


These colors could inspire some color stories for future projects.

... and some pretty little purple Dahlias...

We also had some rather large veggies!
They might not taste so great when they're this size, but they sure are fun.

Up next, some tags I made with Project Life materials... and what I can do with them.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...