Pages

Friday, August 29, 2014

Work of Art with Watercolor

Today's card is the result of playing around in my studio... with watercolor paper and our Work of Art and Gorgeous Grunge stamp sets.  I love the results.
I was just trying to create a beautiful background. 
I liked it so much that I kept the card as is and all the text will be on the inside of the card.   
To create this look, you basically start playing around with your stamps and watercolor paper.  I started with slightly damp paper and spritzed more after stamping, where desired.  Once it was all dry, I stamped some more with a couple of Gorgeous Grunge stamps, using VersaMark Ink and then embossed with Silver EP.  Love it!  Now, get out your stamps and your watercolor paper and start playing.  See what you can create!
 
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...