Pages

Monday, August 25, 2014

Time Out for Chrismtas...with a Striped Ribbon

I've been working on my Christmas schedule for 2014, so let's take some time out today to look at a card I've made for Christmas, as well as take a peek at what I have scheduled for my Christmas classes.
I'm using a brand new stamp set, called Beauty of the Season.   It's from our upcoming Holiday Catalog, which goes live on August.28.  This is a gorgeous stamp set!

The beautiful cardinal was stamped onto watercolor paper and colored with inks and an Aqua Painter.  I used the medium Cherry Cobbler marker (Blendabilities) to color in the little berries on the envelope.
My color story:
Always Artichoke
Cherry Cobbler
Soft Suede
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...