Pages

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Coloring Techniques, Part 7

In today's post, I'll be sharing coloring techniques using vellum.

This technique is sometimes called the stained glass technique.  You heat emboss your image (VersaMark Ink and white EP) onto the front of the vellum and color with Stampin' Write Markers onto the BACK of the image.  When finished, I also lightly sponged the background around the image.
Here's the card I created using this technique.  I wish I'd sponged the background on this card, too, but I still like it.  Sometimes, when a project is finished, you just have to let it be:) 

Come back for my next post and we'll be doing some 'thumping' on our project.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...