Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Coloring Techniques, Part 5

As promised, I have a super favorite to share with you today.  This coloring technique has been a long-time favorite of mine ... coloring with an Aqua Painter.  You use the ink directly from the ink pad, so it's a quick way to get started on your project and a quick way to clean up when you're finished.  With the ink pad closed, simply squeeze gently on the lid, creating a puddle of ink to use for your project.  Open your pad and you're ready to begin.
This method of coloring allows for plenty of shading and works for any outline images that you wish to color.  I've gently sponged around the image and then stamped a few 'speckles' from our Gorgeous Grunge set, for added interest.  This is a super favorite new stamp set of mine!

Here's the card I made using this technique:

Come on back for my next post and we'll start taking a look at section 2 of my journal.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...