Pages

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Coloring Techniques, Part 14

I have 2 versions for you today for this next technique.  This is very similar to the technique I shared using our Chalk Marker.  Here it is before and after adding multiple ink colors.
For this one, you add color by stamping an outline image using VersaMark Ink onto Crumb Cake CS.  Heat emboss using white EP.  After it cools, color in the image using White Craft Reinker and an Aqua Painter.  It only takes a tiny bit of reinker to do this, so don't pour out too much.  Let it dry completely and then color over the white ink with the Aqua Painter using various colors of inks from the lid of the ink pads.  (Squeeze closed ink pad to create 'puddle' of ink in the lid.)
Here is a card I made using this technique.
Notice that I embossed the liner for the envelope.  I used CS instead of DSP for the liner.
Come on back and we'll finish up my technique journal with one last technique.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...