Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Coloring Techniques, Part 10

Today, we'll be completing Part 2 of my technique journal.  This coloring technique involves using our fabulous new Blendabilities.  It does involve some skill to color with the Blendabilities, but it is easy to learn how to do it.  It mostly takes jumping in and experimenting to find the look you like.  I've found that I like starting with the darkest color first and working toward the lightest shade of the trio.  Here's my page.
Here's a card I made using this gorgeous flower.
The leaf sprigs are from our new Flower Frenzy Bigz Die.  Are you wondering about that embossed border all around the top layer of the card?  It's a sneak peek at a new embossing folder that will be coming out in our new Holiday Catalog.  I love it!  I've spritzed the entire card front with a shimmer mist.
Speaking of our new Blendabilities, I've shown you all the first set of colors that we could purchase.  Since then, all the other colors have become available.  Take a look and leave me a comment about which one is your favorite.



... and we have several neutrals as well, that can be used in any way you can push your imagination.  Some of the skin tones are great for highlighting darker colors, too.


That's it for section 2 of my technique journal.  Come back as we travel through section 3.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...