Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Coloring Techniques, Part 1

Are you ready to take some time to work on coloring techniques?  Then you're in the right place.  I'm going to share my entire Coloring Techniques Album with you, along with several cards made using these techniques.  Before we get started, I have to say what a great day I had yesterday... having lunch and visiting with my sweet MIL and then spending the evening stamping with great friends... wonderful day, wonderful class... life is good.  Then, I got up and weighed in today at a new loss of 22 pounds.  Yay!  So, back to stamping:)

I've divided my album into 3 sections...
- inks
- markers
- special techniques
These are all wonderful ways to add color to a project.
I've divided my technique journal into 3 sections:
- inks
- markers
- special techniques
Today, let's get started with section 1, INKS.
The first way I've shown to add color is by stamping onto a contrasting color of card stock that is slightly lighter than your ink.
Here's the coordinating card made using this technique.
We made this card last night at my class.  It was a big hit!
Keep checking back for more techniques.  I have 14 more to go!

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...