Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Beauty of the Season with a Perfect Bow

I have another card to share with you today, using our Beauty of the Season stamp set.  I've decorated the inside and outside of the card, as well as creating a coordinating envelope.
I've stamped the cardinal onto watercolor paper, for added texture, and colored it with our new Blendabilities.
I added a strip of embossed CS on the lower portion of the card, below the bow.
Do you like to use bows but sometimes have trouble getting them just right?  Here's a video that may help you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=T9h8YPyn3Qs

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...