Pages

Friday, August 8, 2014

Cards From My Wonderful Friends, Laura and Elaine

Today, I'd like to feature a couple of cards from some of my wonderful friends.  It's such a drizzly, dull day here, we need some bright and cheerful cards to perk us up.  These will do just that!  First up, here's a card that Elaine sent me.  Isn't it pretty?

Next up, here's an adorable card from my sweet friend, Laura.  Who wouldn't want to celebrate with a bright, cheerful card like this one?  It's quite dimensional.
My love of layers seems to have rubbed off on both of these creative friends.
Thanks, Elaine and Laura for sharing your beautiful work with me!  I love them!!!

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...