Pages

Monday, July 21, 2014

Some of My July Projects, Part 3

Let's take a look today at another one of my July projects.  In this post, I have a cute little rectangular gift box to share with you.  This project was inspired by the cute box on page 16 of our new catalog.  
My gift box is decorated with Hello Honey and Lost Lagoon accents, with the help of the Big shot and a couple of punches.  I really liked using the Lullaby DSP for this project.  I have yet to use it for a baby themed project.  It's pretty versatile.
Tip:
It's difficult to see in the photo, but I actually have 2 layers of DSP around the middle of the box.
If you wrap your paper the way I did in this project, the lucky recipient doesn't have to tear it off to get to the treats.  (They could even reuse the box:)
I've used mailing filler again that I mentioned in a previous post, to make a good neutral filler for my gift box.  There's plenty of room to nestle in something special ...  OR ... you can take out the filler and line up a nice row of candy treats, such as peppermint patties or those little flat chocolate squares.  It holds quite a few!

Come back for my next post and I'll wrap up sharing the details for the last of my July projects with you.  The last one has a special surprise inside!
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...