Pages

Friday, July 11, 2014

Snip and Spritz Flowers

You've seen lots of flowers that I've made over time.  They are all fun, quick and easy.  Today, I'd like to share another technique for beautiful flowers... created with our filter paper.  With 1 package of filter paper, you'll be able to make one framelit flower (more on that later) + 2 snip and spritz flowers.

Here are my fringed flowers, made with filter paper.  These are so much fun!  I used our new fringe scissors to make them.  After you see how cute they are, scroll down and click to watch the video so you can make your own.  I used mine to decorate some packages.
 Click here for a video on making the snip and spritz flower:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Fecl-k3k_Us

In my next posts, I'll be sharing some close-ups and more details on these gorgeous little flowers.  Come back soon and check it out.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...