Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Snip and Spritz Flower in Hello Honey

In my previous post, I showed you 3 gift boxes I decorated with my Snip and Spritz flowers.  I promised to show close-ups and give more details in my next posts.  Today, let's start with one of our new In Colors, Hello Honey.  It is a beautiful shade of yellow and perfect for making Snip and Spritz flowers.  I used mine to decorate one of our Tag A Bag Gift Boxes.  Take a look at how it turned out.
To avoid the temptation of having candy treats around, I filled mine with filler... all ready now to add something good on top of it when I need a quick and cute gift for a special someone.
Tip:  
When you're able to use a neutral color of filler like this one, I use what's called caremail Eco Packing.  It comes in a huge bag in the mailing section of Staple's and it's only about $5.00.

If you need a color to coordinate better than just neutral, try cutting tiny slivers of coordinating CS, crumple it up and add to your beautiful gift box.
I used 2 different designs from our Lullaby DSP to wrap around my box.  The ribbon is Lost Lagoon, which I love using with Hello Honey.
I've added a 'crumpled' doily (spritzed first) beneath my flower, to give added texture and detail to my project.
Come back soon to see my next flower.  We'll be using Tangelo Twist. 

Click here for a video on making the snip and spritz flower:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Fecl-k3k_Us

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...