Pages

Friday, July 25, 2014

Party Make and Take Sneak Peek

I have some really cute projects that we'll be making at my Summer Stamping Party this Sunday, August 27.  I thought I'd share one of them with you today.
Isn't he cute?  The 'envelope' is actually one of our Tag A Bag Gift Bags.  The idea came to me from Laura, one of my downline.  She actually mailed a card to me in this cute little bag and it went through the mail splendidly.  What a cute idea, Laura!  I'll share her card with you in another post. 

Hope you can make it to the party Sunday.  
Your special prize awaits you:)
Come back again soon.  In my upcoming posts, I'll be sharing more of the many projects on which I've been working... cards using special techniques, party projects, coloring techniques... and more.  Be sure to check it all out.  

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...