Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

My Party Prizes are Finished!

Today, I want to share my Party Prizes with you... for my Summer Stamping Party this Sunday (July 27).  It's from 2:00-5:00 and the first 16 guests to arrive will get one of these cute little bags.
Aren't they cute?  I made them in 3 different styles... just for fun.  Here are some close-ups.
Tags:
1.  from our Tag a Bag Accessory Kit... along with the cute little clips.
2.  from our Celebration Basics Kit.
3.  from our Celebration Basics Kit.
The adorable little clothespins are some of our new In Color accessories.  I love them.
The text on the first bag is from Regarding Dahlias.
The stamp set I used on the 2nd and 3rd bags is World of Dreams.  It's one of my favorites.  The wonderful 'leaf sprig' is from our Flower Frenzy Bigz Die.  I will be using this one a LOT!
I hope you'll contact me that you'd like to join us at the party this Sunday and I hope you're one of the lucky winners!  There's something special in each bag and they're not all the same, but I'm not telling what it is!  So... Who wants to party???

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...