Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2014

It's Party Time!

I'm off to church this morning and then home to put the final touches on my party.  I think I actually have everything ready for it!  I know it's going to be fun!  I think the mustache 'hunt' will be a hoot.  Here's another project we'll be making today, in addition to In Color bookmarks and the Koala card (in previous post).  I'm still keeping our 3-D project a secret for now.
Everyone gets to choose which card they'd like to make.  I made up several samples so you can see how each one looks on a card.  I actually have an additional layer on top of the white note card, on dimensionals.  I like how this bumps it up a notch.  Aren't these cute?

Which one do you like the best?
Come back again soon.  In my upcoming posts, I'll be sharing more of the many projects on which I've been working... cards using special techniques, party projects, coloring techniques... and more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...