Pages

Monday, July 28, 2014

It Was a Great Party!

I must say, we had a great time at my Summer Stamping Party yesterday.  One of our fun activities was a 'photo booth' for anyone who wanted to pose for a mustache portrait.  Many were camera shy, but we got some really great shots!  They made me pose, too.

 







Fortunately, My Digital Studio has a mustache 'stamp' so anything is possible:)
In my next post, I'll share the 3-D project we made at the party. 

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...