Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

French Fry Die: Makes the Cutest Little Treat Boxes Ever

I promised I'd share our 3-D project from my Summer Stamping Party.  It was made with our new french fry die and I just love it!

Aren't these cute!  Our gusseted cello bags work perfectly to go around them and keep in all the little contents.  I've used Crushed Curry, added some black gift bag filler, some creme mints (love the zebra print!) and added some funny little googlie eyes.  We tied up our treat bags with some black taffeta ribbon.
We made the one above at the party.  I've made more ... lots more ... for my studio ... and added a few made with our Back to Black DSP.


- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...