Pages

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Dip, Dye, Emboss, Spritz and Glitz, Part 3

Happy 5th!  It's actually my birthday today and I am spending the weekend with my sweet Olive Jane, ending with a party tomorrow with all the grandkids.  Isn't that the best birthday ever!  Before I get into my celebrations, let's get back to a little stamping!

Here we go with 3 more pages from my techniques album.  These 3 pages are all quite unique and all super fun to create.

Page 5:
Using our Hexagon Framelit as a mask, spritz watercolor paper with reinker/alcohol mixture.
Page 6:
Color Simply Pressed Clay flowers and buttons using reinker/alcohol mixture to spritz.  Let dry.  Repeat spritzing until you get the depth of color you like.
Page 7:
Use Blendabilities to color wooden elements, Vintage buttons, clear buttons, pearls, rhinestones and Antique Brads.
Come back soon for part 4, as our series continues.  Have a great day.  

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...