Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2014

12 Reasons Why You Should Come to My Summer Stamping Party

I've been working like crazy to get ready for my Summer Stamping Party and having a ball doing it!  
Here are 12 reasons why I think you should come and join in on the fun!
1.  I will have some great promotions.
2.  The first 16 guest to arrive will get a special prize.
3.  Every guest will get a party favor... and refreshments:)
4.  We are going to stamp ... and create ... a lot.
5.  I have SUPER projects planned for you to make... several of them!!!
6.  You will get to see all the new displays I have to share with you... and try out some new products.
7.  I will have games with prizes... easy and fun... and great prizes!!!
8.  You will get to see a lot of stamping friends and maybe meet some new ones.
9.  You can even bring a friend or two with you.
10.You ... and your friends ... can shop at my Prairie Treasures Boutique.
11. Everyone will earn equal dollar credit at my Boutique for orders placed at the party. 
12. It will be fun!!!!!
Come back again soon.  In my upcoming posts, I'll be sharing more of the many projects on which I've been working... cards using special techniques, party projects, coloring techniques... and more.  Be sure to check it all out.  

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...