Pages

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Work of Art Times Three

Today is all about trying the same design in 3 different color stories.  For each of the 3 cards, I used the same basic design template but totally changed the color story.  Doing so really has an impact on your finished project.  Check these out and tell me which version you like the best.
Choice 1:  Hello Honey with Bermuda Bay

Choice 2:  Wisteria Wonder with Pear Pizzazz  (Note the use of 2 strips of our Chevron ribbon behind the white layer.)

Choice 3:  Pool Party, Soft Sky and Melon Mambo
For each card, I stamped the little circle (from Work of Art) with VersaMark ink and embossed it with Iridescent Ice EP.  Then I punched it out with one of our circle punches.  Each circle is attached with dimensionals.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...