Pages

Friday, June 27, 2014

More Washi Tape Fun

Since my husband's accident and hospital stay, my time has been spent entirely on taking care of him, babysitting the boys and going to doctor appointments.  He does have an irregular heartbeat and they are trying to explore every possible option to try to learn why he passed out before they start some of the needed medications.  This continues to be a scary and stressful time for us, so please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

So... I apologize for a few gaps in my posting lately.  I miss stamping and hope to be back at it soon.  In the meantime, I do have more creative inspirations to share with you.  Hopefully, by the time my 'stash' runs out, I will have been able to create a few more new things to keep sharing with you.

Today, I have more Washi Tape fun to show you.  These are easy to make, fun to use and just plain cute.

Up next:
I will keep you posted as to my plans and class schedule.  I will try to reschedule my Open House for a later date, once our lives get settled back down a bit.  Maybe we'll have it be a summer stamping party:)  It will be fun, I promise! 

Sneak Peek at a special promotion coming in July:

Buy 3 DSP, Get 1 Free: Have you been waiting for a great deal on Designer Series Paper? Well, wait no longer! When you purchase three Designer Series Paper Packs during the month of July, you'll get one absolutely free. Don't miss out on this chance to save money and stock up on beautifully designed paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...